The Lifestyle Organiser is a Home & Lifestyle Organising Service
Creating beautifully organised spaces in Suffolk and the surrounding areas of Cambridge and Essex
Hello & Welcome!
My name is Elizabeth, an APDO Accredited Professional Home Organiser and Lifestyle Expert.
I am also a wife and a mum of 2 busy tweens! I completely understand how busy life can get, with running a home, looking after your family, and even holding down a demanding job; it can be all so overwhelming and very stressful at times!
I am here to help you! I assist time-poor professionals, hard-working parents, and busy retirees, to organise their homes and lives!
I provide exclusive and bespoke in-home and virtual organising services, as each of my client’s personal spaces and lifestyle requirements are unique.
My virtual services are a great affordable option if you want to organise your home yourself, but need beginners advice on how to start the process or you live in another part of the country and you would still like to work with me.
When I project manage your home, in person or online, I will guide you in identifying the items that you truly need, that you love and add value to you and your family’s current lifestyle.
I design and implement effective, simple and stylish organisational systems, so that you can live in beautiful clutter-free spaces.
I strive to forge positive and collaborative working relationships with all of my clients, as highlighted from some of their testimonials below. Many of whom have become long-standing clients.
By investing in my professional organising services, you will be able to reap the benefits of a beautifully organised home, in the months and years to come. Only when you look back, you will wish you had engaged in my services sooner!
“Let me help you live the life you want to live!”
Please use the online booking form to arrange your FREE confidential consultation with me or call me on 07533330115.
Why not join my clutter-free community and engage with like-minded individuals in my FREE Facebook Group, Nothing to lose but the Clutter! Click here to go directly to the Group
I look forward to helping you transform your home and life!
Elizabeth, The Lifestyle Organiser
Your 5 Steps to a Tidy and Uncluttered Home
“After a busy house move during COVID, I couldn’t find the energy to unpack all the boxes in my new home. Too many months passed, and the boxes were getting me down. I felt better as soon as I’d contacted Elizabeth. In our initial video call she was warm and friendly, and when she came to my home she was full of energy and enthusiasm and worked hard with me to get through as much as we could on each occasion. I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel and feel confident that I can get to an organised, tidy house with not too much unused stuff. I’m still going to ask Elizabeth to keep coming as it’s much easier with her by my side. Thank you Elizabeth!”
“I had a fantastic first experience with a Professional Organiser – Elizabeth was simply brilliant! Having recently moved into a new house, my storage situation was pretty chaotic but order has been restored thanks to a needed blitz of my wardrobes and chest of drawers. We had a good sort out and I’ve got a plan of action to remedy the remaining things on my house to-do list. Elizabeth shared plenty of tips and tricks to keep the clutter and mess at bay so I’m looking forward to putting those into action. Thanks Elizabeth – it was a pleasure spending an afternoon with you!”
“Elizabeth has been tremendous in helping me to try and face a huge task of clearing a room, to create a potential accessible room for my child. She has been so helpful at keeping me focused, and getting through a huge amount of boxes and bags over two sessions. I look forward to her returning in the near future.”
SIGNING CHILDCARE, ESSEX
“What a wonderful woman! Really approachable and easy to talk to. I’m not one for opening up but I felt comfortable letting Elizabeth in. She was mindful of everyone in my home. Will be booking her again.”
“I worked with Elizabeth to help me organise our home office, children’s arts and crafts area and pantry. Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with and suggested incredibly practical yet stylish solutions. Her planning was meticulous and together we created beautiful, organised spaces conducive to family life and most of all practical! I would thoroughly recommend Elizabeth to anyone wanting to create functional, stylish and practical living spaces.“
“Elizabeth has worked with me for about 4 months, editing my paperwork, streamlining my wardrobe and auditing my cherished belongings. Her work is exemplary. She has worked diligently and with happiness, to help convert my household disorder into order. Elizabeth has helped me so much, in so many ways and she has given me, a sense of joy and accomplishment. I now feel relaxed and ‘sorted’. We all need this sense of order in our lives. Thank you Elizabeth – you are absolutely amazing!”
“Elizabeth has done an outstanding job of tidying my life up! As a naturally messy person and someone who is always on the go – my belongings were always in a mess and it used to cause me unnecessary stress! The impact Elizabeth’s work has had on my stress and anxiety levels is huge. I now look forward to coming home and keeping my house tidy. I had always thought it was a bit exuberant to have a life organiser but now I’m convinced it the best investment I’ve made! Thank you so much.”
“A small article cut out of the paper a year ago, resurfaced just as I’d got stuck with the reorganisation of my work studio, and so I gave Elizabeth a call. She arrived full of energy and practical solutions with a professional approach that is always encouraging but never pushes you faster than you can go. She has all kinds of handy storage ideas, and will find where best to donate or recycle surplus items. And just when you need it, there is suddenly a chocolate treat to keep you going!“
“I can sincerely say that asking Elizabeth to come and do some work for my mum has been the best decision. My mum has rejuvenated from getting her house in order – with her mountains of paperwork, some decades old, now filtered, filed and sorted; belongings, be it clothes, decorative items or utilitarian items all now sifted through, and sorted. Elizabeth has been so professional and efficient as well as kind and patient throughout the process. Truly a gem of a find. Thank you Elizabeth.”
“I’m a busy Mum and business owner always on the go. My personal admin and general organisation around the house had taken a back seat and I needed help to get back on track. Elizabeth was amazing, organised, chatty and focused on what I wanted to achieve. It gave me the confidence to throw away papers I didn’t need and create one workable filing system. My house is now organised with everything in its place. A perfect pantry, washroom, fridge and cupboards. With a few key tools and the right direction, Elizabeth has helped me to get everything in order so I can focus on my family and business. Thank you x”
Elizabeth is fantastic. Super professional and highly helpful. Made a big difference to our home. I really recommend her!
SONYA & NICK, CAMBRIDGE
My Services Include:
I help identify what is truly needed in your home. I do this by streamlining, reorganising and styling all living spaces and specific areas within the home and or office:
- WARDROBES: From editing and sorting, not only your clothing, but also transforming all wardrobes, walk in closets, dressers etc. The right organisational systems can bring order to the clothing chaos. Making it easier for you and your family members, to see what you all own, and helping to create less stress when getting ready for school, work and life!
- KITCHENS & PANTRIES: To overhauling your kitchen and pantry, by putting effective and functional storage systems in place that benefit the whole family. Not only can this process save you money, as you will see clearly all the food items you have stored, but it will also help you to reduce your food waste and become more sustainable in the long-term;
- KIDS PLAYROOMS: Offering practical storage solutions for children’s toys throughout the home, and designing designated play areas;
- NICHE AREAS: Helping you to edit and organise all spaces, including home offices, utility rooms, linen cupboards and lofts;
- HOME STYLING SOLUTIONS: I work with you to create and implement the vision you have for your living spaces, not only in its functionality but in line with its overall aesthetic.
Are you working from home and require a designated office room or space? Or just need support in creating a calm and organised office environment? I provide a home office and or business based reorganisation solution service. I also assist my client’s:
- From sorting and editing your paper-based systems;
- To helping you create new digital filing systems online;
- To guiding you in clearing out your email in-boxes and setting up better calendar systems.
Helping individuals, couples and families who are planning on moving home or downsizing.
Including, assisting those who are going through significant life changes such as divorce, marriage or bereavement with their move:
- Streamlining your belongings before packing begins, so you only take the items you truly need and love;
- Packing and labelling your possessions and liaising with your removal company, so that “The Day of the Move’ is as seamless and stress free as possible;
- Unpacking the removal boxes in your new home, and or in a specific room. Making the beds, and or getting your ‘new’ kitchen operational and ready to go!
- Reorganising and styling your belongings in your new home;
- Assisting you with the sale of your property by providing editing, organising and home styling services.
A Lifestyle Management concierge service – no job is too big or too small!:
- Assisting with your diary management, from scheduling yours and your families everyday appointments; to shopping for special gifts & gift wrapping.
- Helping you to book your families social activities and or holidays; arranging your accommodation, assisting you with all your travel arrangements, and creating detailed itineraries.
View my Lifestyle Tips Page!
You may wonder how you can make your life a little more streamlined and efficient. My Lifestyle Tips page will get you inspired!
If you need my help to create a beautifully organised home, please use the online booking form to schedule your FREE consultation.
Let's Get Organised!
BOOK YOUR CONSULATION
The Lifestyle Organiser services are available in-home or virtually.